Many potential customers do their research online. Are you happy with the way your website reflects your business? Do you regularly update and change your website? RocketZone Marketing can help.
A website should feature up to date information about your services and products. The design should reflect your brand and have lots of options to host marketing promotions. At RocketZone Marketing we specialize in managing website content regularly and invigorating existing websites. We can give your business the opportunity to grow by increasing focus in online communication and digital marketing.
Online connections between company’s and potential consumers are critical. Our belief is that websites should change regularly, like a shop front window or a magazine cover, drawing the attention of the visitor. When websites communicate relevant information to consumers, they are more likely to stop and take notice.
We focus on integrating an online awareness with the offline experience, this provides the opportunity to stimulate communication between providers and consumers. Even if your business has a retail store rather than an online store the emphasis for your marketing should be to encourage the right people to engage with your brand and products.
A dynamic website can stimulate new consumer awareness and building relationships for ongoing connections.
SETTING UP YOUR WEBSITE
Our basic start up package includes:
- A comprehensive website plan, design and build
- Up to 10 website pages
- Domain name registration (first year)
- Business email account set up (upto 5)
- Search engine optimization (basic)
- All content professionally written
- Graphic design work for logo and background.
from $1395 + GST
SUPPORTING YOUR WEBSITE
Our monthly service includes:
- Performance reports
- Secure website hosting
- Monthly updates & changes
- Management of basic technical requirements
$45 + GST per month
Functional elements designed by Danni include :
- Menus that allow easy navigation around the website.
- Space for written posts on what’s happening in your business.
- Clear fonts and visually appealing photos.
- Contact form.
- Google map embedded for location.
- Facebook links and news feed plugin.
- Archived pages for website growth.
Content written by Michelle:
- About us – company & staff profiles.
- Service menus & product lists.
- News & announcements.
- Featured products and links to suppliers.
- Write ups on industry announcements.
- Promotions for clients, including terms & conditions.
- Features on any events.
- Product reviews and service recommendations.