All online activity needs to be integrated with your marketing campaigns, however maintaining these communication links takes time and skills. RocketZone Marketing can manage the task of refreshing and updating your online connections. We act as an administrator for our clients’ facebook pages. This allows us to post promotional information, current news, photo albums and relevant links.
The key is to co-ordinate all this digital marketing with a campaign focus. We will help you to:
- Outline ideas to achieve your goals and determine how it will be measured.
- Write the content for all promotions, profiles and posting.
- Design the graphics and images for promotions and advertising.
- Update all online portals with relevant information, adapting the promotion for each audience.
Facebook is a cost effective digital marketing solution. It’s likely a vast number of your customers use facebook regularly, or even daily. Through facebook you can be linked not only to your customers, but also to their friends. This allows you to expand your current network and to expose a greater audience to your business.
For marketing on facebook to be effective, it requires a softer sell. This is because social networks were initially designed to foster interaction between people, not to promote. People like using facebook to feel socially connected and because they are interested in what you’re doing. Use facebook to engage with people, even if they haven’t come into your store or used your services recently.
Facebook can be so much more than posting comments and photos.RocketZone Marketing will use facebook to connect with your audience by:
- allowing your followers to feel connected with your business
- enticing them to use your service or come into your store
- keeping them up to date with what’s new in your business and industry
- building anticipation for products in development
Posts need to be regular, varied and be of interest or value to your followers.
- websites & blog can link to facebook.
- facebook fans should get invitations to events, incentive promotions and added value offers.
- blogs can host extra information about your business, products and services for clients keen to learn more.
- facebook can host e-newsletters updating the current client base on news, product launches, style ideas and promotions.
- google will find you via facebook for higher search value.
- facebook posts can introduce new staff, highlight awards and coordinate PR via press releases.